Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the first goods or has taken possession of the first goods, if you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ayoka GmbH, Börsegasse 7,, 1010 Vienna, Austria, telephone number: +43 664 157 64 32, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
ayoka GmbH, Börsegasse 7,, 1010 Vienna, Austria, telephone number: +43 664 157 64 32, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.